Ep 202: Rewriting Your Story - The Tony Mandarich you probably don't know
- Success can often not be glamorized when its by a past failure
- If everyone likes you, you haven’t met enough people.
- Simple, mundane, fundamentals create the foundation. How small, incremental habits are underestimated in big wins
- When things are upside down (like the world in the pandemic) It provides the platform to draw you to the Lord and strengthen your faith
- The lukewarm nature of being a believer yet never reading the Word cover to cover and how that can change your perspective and walk
- Knowing the moral law and not be able to escape it
- The subtle, incremental agreements that will cause major backsliding in faith
- Being brave enough to confront your fears; the braver we get - the more possible things become. Faith requires courage.
- How being delivered of addiction was an act of God.