Ep. 208 - How to Reach the Soul of Your Customer in A Noisy World
- When everything is embellished and sensationalized, how can we decipher the truth?
- The hardest part about selling your product is getting eyeballs on it
- Say what your product is, what it did for you, how long it took and how they can get those same results.
- Your identity isn't in a product, your identity is who you are and what the product helps you achieve to be that person.
- Four things customers look for in a salesperson or product.
- Four things you can do to be more successful and lead.
- Does your word hold water? Do words even matter?
- Details count in making a happy customer
- You cannot be frightened of rejection and be successful, no way, no how.